Monday, June 5, 2017

A Friend...

Hello!  My friend (and super talented cardmaker) Michele is the guest designer for Time Out Challenge #84, so I just had to make time to play along. An added bonus was that the theme of the challenge is "flowers and friends make life a garden" and I just purchased The Stamp Market's Watercolor Bouquet Stamps and was eager to use them.  And let me just tell you, I am absolutely in LOVE with this set.  I only had a few minutes to make this card, and it came together so quickly with these beautiful stamps.  I used a sentiment from Papertrey's Choose Joy set, another favorite of mine.  I thought it was pretty perfect for the challenge, too.  
I'm happily linking this up to the Simon Says: Anything Goes Challenge as well.  
We had a beautifully rainy day, which means my garden is happy, and therefore I am happy, too.  I hope you week is off to a great start! :) 

9 comments:

  1. This is bright and happy Lindsey! I love this sentiment and the way you've tucked into the flowers. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! What inks did you use?
    I'm going to have to pop over to The Time Out Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! I used all Papertrey inks this time - Pure Poppy, New Leaf, Hawaiian Shores, and Bright Buttercup. Most I double stamped to get a deeper color.

      Delete
  3. Happy Monday! Love this gorgeous summer card! The wonderful bright flowers make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so gorgeous...it just jumped off the thunmbnails at me!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Lindsey. Love the bright pops of colour against the white.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lindsey, this is just gorgeous ... such rich saturated colour in those wonderful blooms ... love the way that fabulous sentiment (one of my faves too!) is nestled into the flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card - I love the way the flowers are layered - and the sentiment is just wonderful too! Thans so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! So often I use only pastels...need to pull out my primary colors. So vibrant and perfect Lindsey. Love seeing you over at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete