Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge 12 Take Two Sneak Peek

Good morning! Today I'm over at the Stamping Smiles Designs Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge sharing my very last project as part of the Design Team.  I cannot believe how quickly the last 6 months have gone by!  Oh, how I wanted to continue on with this team, but in my heart I knew that I needed to really focus on my family and our home.  I mentioned it bit ago, but I absolutely want this summer to be as jammed packed with family time before my son starts kindergarten this fall.  So, I'd love it if you'd hop over to the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge Blog one more time to see my last official card, but I hope you'll continue to hope over the 1st and 16th of every month to play along and be inspired by this super fun challenge.

5 comments:

  1. So sad to see you leave as a DT for Tic Tac Toe! You do such BEAUTIFUL work, Lindsey! Enjoy the rest of your summer with family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will miss you on the DT Lindsey, you've done a wonderful job. But I understand completely how family comes first, you kids are only little once. On my way to check out what I already know is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done the right ting to put your family first at this stage, Lindsey!!!! Kids grow up so quickly and for sure you don't want to miss out on all the fun while they are still small!!! Enjoy your family time and have a great summer!!! You've done a great job as part of the DT and they will definitely miss you!!!
    And what a great wedding card you've got here!!!! Such a soft look with the doily, the vellum wreath and the watercoloured flowers with the pearl centers!!! And those little twine twirls are so cute, hey!!!! A beautiful card!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will surely be missed, Lindsey, but I know how important family time is and wish you a super fun summer with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I applaud you, Lindsey, for putting things in perspective and enjoying this special summer before school starts for your little man! We will all be here for those times when you can dip your blog toe back in now and then! Blessings and hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete