Saturday, April 16, 2016

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #8

Hello! It seems like ages since I've been able to blog.  I've had sick kiddos and a teething kiddo, which means not a lot a sleep for any of us and no craft time for me.  I'm so grateful I did some work a few weeks in advance, so I have a card to share for Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #8, which starts today.  Yay!  I kind of chuckled when I realized the sentiment I had used....ironically, so fitting for our current situation. :) For the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge, I chose the top row: 3 of a kind (3 potted flowers, 3 words, 3 fallen petals), enamel accents, and square card.
I rarely make square cards, so this was a good challenge for me.  And a little secret about the enamel accents...they were white!  Yep, I didn't have any orange dots small enough, so I colored the white ones with a permanent maker.  Worked great.  I sure hope you'll join us this two week challenge!  There are lots of fun options with this board that work so easily with any cardmaking style, so make sure to head over to Stamping Smiles Design's Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge Eight for more inspiration and to link-up your projects! 

10 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've had the sickies around there, Lindsey, and I hope everyone is tip-top soon! Your card - and your colored e/d are so, so clever! I adore the poor sickly plant design!! Feel better hugs to the baby and to you! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that little darling feels better soon, Lindsey! Your little potted plants are sweet - even the little sick one!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lindsey!! Sorry your kids have kept you up. I hope everyone feels better soon. LOVE your card. The way you created those fun pot is fabulous!! I love the way you colored in the enamel dots. So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsey such a drag that you had a rough week with the kids! Your card is lovely, those pots are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO pretty Lindsey!! Love how the pots are colored!!
    Hope the kiddos are starting to feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why don't I ever think of things like coloring the enamel dots!! This is fun Lindsey, love the droopy plant!! Hope all of the littles are better soon and mama gets some rest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been noticing that you haven't been around very often lately, Lindsey and I've been missing your sweet cards!!!!! Sorry to hear that you've had some kiddo issues and not getting much sleep!!!! But believe me they grow up so quickly and then all of these things will be something of the past and you'll be having a good nights' rest again!!!! Thinking of you in this difficult time!!!
    And what a cute little card you've got here - I had to smile at the poor flower that lost it's petals!!!! This is just so sweet for a 'feel better' card!!!!! Love the patterned paper you have used and how you've got the focal panel in the top left corner!!! You make such lovely cards for TTT - I really enjoy them!!!
    Have a great day and hope the kiddo's will be fine, soon!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, Lindsey! The last flower, bent over, paired with the perfect sentiment! Hope the nasties leave your house, soon! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card, Lindsey! The last flower, bent over, paired with the perfect sentiment! Hope the nasties leave your house, soon! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, Lindsey ... and so sweet ... hope everyone is feeling much better by now so that last little flower can lifts it's head again! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete