Sunday, September 7, 2014

Winnie & Walter + Simon Says Stamp....let the posts begin

 
Hello!  I love when back to school supplies are in the stores.  I love them even more when they start to go on clearance.  We've been needing to replace my son's watercolors and have been watching for a super good deal.  We saw one this last week.  Yay!  After he and I played around a bit, I wished I'd bought some for myself. :) I used one of my watercolor "doodles" for this card.  I'm linking it up to Winnie & Walter's Share the Love Week featuring: Simon Says Stamp Rainbow Color Palate Challenge and their Just One Stamp Set Challenge.  I used W&W's The Big, the Bold, Bold, and the Happy stamp set and Simon Says Stamp's Hexagon Border Die.  See those teeny tiny hexagons?  Those were the negatives from the die.  I'm also linking this up to the Simon Says...STAMPtember Stamp-It Challenge.
I have a whole slew of cards I've been working on the last few days for these two companies' challenges, and I'm finally getting the chance to share.  Hold on...there are going to be a lot of posts today.

Supplies
Stamps: Winnie & Walter (The Big, the Bold, and the Happy)
Ink: PTI (True Black)
Die: Simon Says Stamp (Hexagon Border)
Other: watercolors, thread

4 comments:

  1. Love the touch of thread and the spectrum of colors is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lindsey! I love the block of colours they are so striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for Heidi's special birthday blog hop
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello beautiful watercolored rainbow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have been busy! Love your watercolor!

    ReplyDelete