Sunday, September 7, 2014

Winnie & Walter + Simon Says Stamp Christmas Card Take 2

Here is another Christmas card I made for the Winnie & Walter Share the Love Week Challenges featuring Simon Says Stamp products.  I wasn't able to finish my first card in time for the 10 Minute Dash Challenge, so I thought I switch things up a bit and try again.  Why I thought adding more would help me finish in a shorter amount of time is just beyond me!  I do love how it turned out, except can you see my biggest booboo?  I adhered the stamped "happy" word panel upside down.  In my defense, the "h" does look like a "y" when it is upside down.  Hopefully whoever receives this card (a) won't notice or (b) won't care. :)   I'm linking this one up to the following challenges:
Winnie & Walter's Just One Stamp Set Challenge
Winnie & Walter's Sketch Challenge
NBUS Challenge #2 (My never-before-used-schtuff are the SSS Christmas stamp set and the SSS 2 Tier Folded Banner Die.  I used the side options for this challenge: 1) Christmas and 2) create 2 cards using the same stamp. (See the 2nd card here.)
Supplies
Stamps: SSS (Christmas), W&W (The Big, the Bold, and the Happy)
Ink: PTI (Berry Sorbet, Kraft) 
Paper: PTI (Berry Sorbet, Rustic Cream, Spring Moss)
Other: PTI (Holly Jolly Dies), SSS (2 Tier Folded Banner Die), PPP (Metallic Gold Sequins)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I have been right there with you, Lindsey! Upside down or not, this is a great card! Love the pattern panels peeking out from behind your stamped panel! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you rocked the NBUS Challenge with this one, Lindsey! Thank you so much for entering Card No. 2! I honestly wouldn't have noticed your upside down panel if you hadn't said, so this gorgeous card can be my Christmas card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete