Sunday, September 7, 2014

Winnie & Walter + Simon Says Stamp: Christmas Edition

I'm linking this up to Winnie & Walter's Share the Love Just One Stamp Set Challenge. I used one stamp set from each company.  W&W's The Big, the Bold, and the Happy and Simon Says Stamp's Christmas stamp set.  I also made this for Simon Says...STAMPtember Stamp-It Challenge and attempted to make it in 10 minutes for Winnie & Walter's 10 Minute Dash Challenge, but it took about 16 minutes to make. This is one of my very favorites from all the Winnie & Walter challenge cards I made.  In fact, I think it is my favorite.   Even my husband liked it, which is always a plus. :)  Oh, and I almost forgot.  The layout is from Winnie & Walter's Sketch Challenge.
ETA: I'm also linking this up to the latest NBUS Challenge #2 going on.  I honestly was so excited to use some of my never-been-used Simon Says Stamp goodies on this card...the Christmas stamps and the 2 tier folded banner die.  Plus, I was able to use the side options for this challenge: 1) Christmas and 2) create 2 cards using the same stamp. (See the 2nd card here.)
Supplies
Stamps: SSS (Christmas), W&W (The Big, the Bold, and the Happy)
Ink: PTI (Pure Poppy) SSS (Fog)
Paper: PTI (New Leaf, Pure Poppy, White)
Other: PTI (Holly Jolly Dies, Prisma Glitter), SSS (2 Tier Folded Banner Die)

3 comments:

  1. I love how the sentiment is placed on the banner. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favorite of all of them, too, Lindsey, although it's really close. I love the classic red, white, green & holly. Plus, I love the phrase Happy Christmas, which I believe is what they say in the UK instead of Merry Christmas. It's so wonderful to see you crafting up a storm! Thank you yet again for entering my second NBUS Challenge! To me this is your third card, but I'm not sure if that's how you numbered them. In any event, I appreciate that you entered three times!! Thank you for all the promotion!! Mwah! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great design! Very nice card! Thanks so much for playing along with the STAMPtember® Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete