Sunday, September 7, 2014

Winnie & Walter + Simon Says Continues...

Back again...as promised.  Remember the teeny tiny hexagons I used in the last card?  Well, after I punched them out I couldn't bring myself to through away this strip, so I used it to make a super simple card that I kind of love.  I'm linking this one up to the following challenges:
Winnie &Walter's Just One Stamp Set Challenge
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I'll be back shortly. :)
Supplies
Stamps: Winnie & Walter (The Big, the Bold, and the Happy)
Ink: PTI (True Black)
Die: Lil' Inker Designs (Pieced Chevrons Cover Up Die),  Simon Says Stamp (Hexagon Border)
Other: watercolors, embroidery floss, enamel dot  (Michaels)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lindsey! Such a lovely design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you saved that strip and used it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete