Sunday, September 7, 2014

W&W + SSS Watercolor Rainbow

These next couple cards were a little bit in my "slump" period.  They are fine...there are things I like, but you know when a card just seems incomplete?  That's how I feel about these.  I finished this one super quick in 5 minutes, but honestly it took much less time to create, but at 5 minutes I realized I didn't know what else to do to it, so I just let it go.  My happiest moment was that when I watercolored it, I just free handed a circle with water first, so when I added the color it only bled to fill in the circle and basically nothing else.  I could see that coming in handy later.  I think this same concept would be fun for a moon on a Halloween card.  Maybe I'll try that later.  I'm linking this card up to Winnie &Walter's Rainbow Color Palate ChallengeJust One Stamp Set Challenge (I used one stamp from each company), and their 10 Minute Dash Challenge.
Supplies
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp (Petal Pieces), Winnie & Walter (The Big, the Bold, and the Happy)
Ink: PTI (True Black)
Other: watercolors

1 comment:

  1. WOWZA, Lindsey, that's so cool how you made your circle of watercolors! This is a dazzler!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete