Sunday, September 7, 2014

The FINAL W&W + SSS Challenge Card!

Yep, you read that right...this is the last one...finally!  I really did have a ton of fun making cards for Winnie & Walter's Share the Love Week featuring Simon Says Stamp.  I tried some new things and used some never before used supplies, which is always a good thing.  I also realized that I desperately  need to invest in some more stamp sets from Winnie & Walter.  I guess the one plus in my extremely limited supply is that it made it really easy to enter their Just One Stamp Set Challenge. :)
I also made this card with Winnie & Walter's Rainbow Color Palate Challenge in mind.  I think it turned out pretty fun.  It's actually one of my favorites.  Phew...I'm exhausted from all this posting. Thanks so much for visiting.  I'm hoping to have some time this week to catch up on all of your blogs.  Have the most wonderful week!!!
PS Thanks Marybeth for reminding me about the latest NBUS Challenge going on.  I did thinking of it as I created many of my W&W + SSS cards because I was so happy to be using so many of my "never-before-used-schtuff", but totally forgot about it when it came to posting.  So...I'm also linking this up to NBUS Challenge #2.  (My NBUS on this one are the thanks die and the pink sequins.  And these particular watercolors if you want to be technical.) 
Supplies
Stamps: Winnie & Walter (The Big, the Bold, and the Happy)
Ink: Simon Says Stamp (Smoke)
Other: Simon Says Stamp  (Thanks die), Pretty Pink Posh (Fresh Mint, Pink Peonies, and Sparkling Clear Sequins), watercolors

10 comments:

  1. Love this rainbow card! So simple and so pretty. Those little sequins are the perfect finishing touch too. Just wonderful. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes Lindsey! All of your Winnie & Walter projects are fantastic and definitely itching to be CASEd! You have been so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a bit out of order here but,LOVE this watercolor ,Lindsey ! You did a great job!
    The posting is time consuming. Darnell is havering her second NBUB link up,on her blog ,you could enter a few.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this...such pretty watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thank Marybeth, too! And thank you for entering this beautiful card in my second NBUS Challenge, Lindsey! I'm in love with your rainbow watercolor wash! It's such a perfect take on the inspiration W&W and SSS Share the Love banner colors!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsey, this card is SO adorably SWEET!
    Love the design & watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your "happy" rainbow card...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, Lindsey ... you've been so busy and I've been missing it all during my MIA-from-blogland period! All your W&W/SSS cards, without exception, have been stunning ... my favourites (surprise, surprise!) have been the rainbow and watercolour ones ... happy, vibrant and so completely delicious! Going back to pin a few for future inspiration! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on all your W&W cards! This one is a fave because of the watercoloring.
    The soft pastels are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful wash of color - I love the three matching sequins!

    ReplyDelete