Sunday, September 7, 2014

Super Simple Card for W&W's Share the Love Week Challenges

I'm back to share another simple card in my marathon of Winnie & Walter Share the Love Week featuring Simon Says Stamp Challenges.  This is the second one from my "slump" period that I talked about in the previous post.  I created this super simple one layer card in just over 6 minutes.  Not a lot going on here and the sentiment may look strange, but it is something I would did say, and since I'm sending it as a thank you for some gifts we recently received, it works for me.   I'm linking this one up to Winnie &Walter's One Layer Challenge,  10 Minute Dash Challenge, and their Just One Stamp Set Challenge (the little dots are from Simon Says Stamp's Petal Pieces and the sentiment is from Winnie & Walter's The Big, the Bold, and the Happy).
Supplies
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp (Petal Pieces), Winnie & Walter (The Big, the Bold, and the Happy)
Ink: PTI (Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, True Black), SSS (Fog)

1 comment: