Thursday, September 25, 2014

PTI September Blog Hop with Simon Says and CASE Study

Hello!  I almost forgot about Papertrey Ink's September Blog Hop, but as luck would have it, my little one took an nap today.  That hardly ever happens any more.  This card was inspired by the hop's inspiration photo and Case Study #210 (in particular the hanging cluster).  I'm not sure I did this card by the fabulous Debby Hughes justice, but I have other plans already. :) Now just to find the time...  I'm also linking up to the Simon Says...Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge. Don't you just love the Anything Goes challenges?  Hope everyone has had fun hopping!  I have a couple more cards to share (shocking, right?), so I'll be back soon.
 

15 comments:

  1. Love the gray hues and sprig of berries Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey, what a darling Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this one. I think it's my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, Lindsey! Every element is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Great take on all the challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Christmas card, Lindsey! Happy you had some time for crafting today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything about this card, Lindsey! Perfect for both the CASE Study & PTI challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The little sprig of berries and leaves is darling, love this Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the background on this one...
    the die cuts are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty Christmas card! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you used the colours and that ombré background just grounds everything so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a bit late to the hop, but finally got here. Love the burst of creativity you got with all your blog hop cards. They are all so crisp and nicely done. I think I love the one with the vellum overlay best. Could that be because I was admiring your stamp choice, and then was happy to read that it is a set I have (but have yet to ink up...)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that grey background stamping, Lindsey ... the hanging bough is so lovely against it, it really pops! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi Lindsey! sweet card, fabulous! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  15. That background is so clever - it makes the colors pop!

    ReplyDelete