Tuesday, September 2, 2014

CASE Study Anniversary Week #4 Challenge

I'm popping in at the very last minute to share a card I made for CASE Study's 4th Anniversary Week #4 Challenge and the Simon Says Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge.  I CASEd one of my very favorite cardmakers: Agnieszka Malyszek.  This is her beautiful card that obviously completely inspired mine.  I purposely strayed very little...Why mess with perfection?
My Inspiration: Aga's Card
 
Supplies
Stamps: Clearly Besotted (Remember), PTI (Wet Paint)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Staz-On (Black)
Dies: PTI (Script Alphabet), Spellbinders (Labels Four)
Other: black pen, thread, tracing paper, watercolors

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Wonderful creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is amazing I like it even better then Aga's card. Thanks for joining us over at case study challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to mess with perfection. Fabulous take on Aga's card. Love the purples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful - so elegant - a perfect CASE!

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous CASE! I love the purple color theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good choice...aga is wonderful! and your card is a fabulous case!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just as gorgeous as your inspiration card. I love your colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your CASEd card is perfection, too, Lindsey!! I have had so much grandmothering going on lately that I've missed a lot of your stunning cards. I'm so delighted I had the opportunity tonight to catch up with them and be thoroughly inspired!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete