Tuesday, August 26, 2014

PTI Stamp-A-Faire Morning Timer Challenge: Card 2

I had so much fun making a quick card, that I decided to make one more before all the light was gone today for Papertrey's Stamp-a-faire Morning Timer Challenge.  This one took me 15 minutes 33 seconds to make, but I know I could have done it in a lot less time if I hadn't been determined to use scraps I already had that were all funny shaped and a little difficult to cut into strips. 
PS Can I just tell you how much I adore this color scheme?  It wasn't until after I made this card that I realized it is almost identical to the color scheme we're using to redo one of the rooms in our home.  This card was so fun and quick to make.  I think it would be great for mass production.
Supplies (all PTI unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings, Bountiful Banners, Polka Dot Basics
Ink: berry sorbet
Paper: aqua mist, berry sorbet, hawaiian shores, melon berry, stamper's select white, sweet blush
Other: Bitty Baby Blessings Die, butterfly punch (Martha Stewart)

10 comments:

  1. I'm loving that color scheme, too! And I love that your stripes are different widths. Plus that little butterfly on the onesie--cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable Lindsey. Love the sweet little onesie with the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card- love the colour scheme too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!
    And the love the colors you used...
    so fun and cheerful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how absolutely adorable! the colors are fabulous and I love that cute little onesie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable,I love that tiny folded butterfly you added to the onesie ! The colors are wonderful !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so incredibly adorable! I love those colors together and the onesie is so cute!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! This is so precious! That bitty butterfly is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely, Lindsey ... the wee butterfly is a perfect touch! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete