Sunday, August 25, 2013

PTI August Blog Hop Card 3

 
Okay, one last card that I made for  Papertrey's August Blog Hop.  This one by far took me the longest to make.  I love the idea and some of how it turned out, but in the end it still looks a bit off to me.  I suppose this one would have been a good one to submit for a possible remix. :)  I had it done it time, too, but I hadn't been able to get a post written and technically I made it for the hop.  Oh, well.  This is the sketch/color combo I used, though I did change the color scheme just a tad.
The part I do love about this card is that the little pie chart represents tons of things that I love about fall.  I adore the fall, so really I would need about 15 more "pieces of pie" to show all the things I love about it, but this is a good start.  I created the pumpkin, acorn, and leaf slices with PTI's Friendship Jar Fall Fillers set.  I just had to do a bit of masking for the pumpkin and leaf parts.  The football is from PTI's Have a Ball mini set.  The apples and wheat-ish slices are from two really old SU! sets (Basket Full of Fun and Pocket Silhouettes).  The argyle background is from PTI's new Autumn Pattern Pieces stamp set (love!).  Oh, and the sentiment is from PTI's Friendship Jar Fall Fillers as well.  Phew...I think that's about all.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Hope everyone enjoyed the hop.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Lindsey! The little wedge of football is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I just loooove the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. re-mix? it's perfect! what a fabulous (and well done) take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete