Monday, July 15, 2013

Mixy-Matchy Inspired Birthday

I recently ran across the Inspired By Challenge, and the inspiration photo had such happy colors this week, that I decided to use them to make a card.  I pulled from some of the patterns, too, and since I was mixing and matching my papers anyway, I decided to make this card for Moxie Fab World's Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge as well.  I continued with the birthday theme for Moxie's Birthday Card Challenge, but this time I decided to do a belated birthday card because unfortunately I need those more than I would like.  I'm really good at remembering people's birthdays a month or a week before they happen, but somehow the actual day often slips by me.  I'm seriously considering just sending out card's the month before when I actually remember just so I won't miss birthdays.  Either that or adopting my sister's philosophy that we all should enjoy a birthweek, not just a birthday. :)
Challenges:


Inspired By Challenge #83
Moxie Fab World's Birthday Card Challenge
Moxie Fab World's Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge

7 comments:

  1. This is a super card. I love how you were able to combine all those colors and pattern papers. My DH has a friend who celebrates birthday month. That would make it easier, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy card! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun! Love the colors and Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lindsey! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lindsey! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete