Thursday, July 18, 2013

CTD251, MIM125, MOJO302

I had so much fun doing this week's Make It Monday: Defined Watercolor's technique that I decided to make another card.  The sketch is based on Mojo Monday 302 and the color palette is from Color Throwdown.
Supplies
Stamps: PTI (Daydreamer, Movers & Shakers Sentiments), TAWS (Good Point)
Ink: SU! (Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Tempting Turquoise)
Paper: SU! (Pacific Point), watercolor paper
Other: CTMH (embossing powder), PTI (Fabulous Frames Die), SU! (Aqua Painter), embroidery floss

6 comments:

  1. I just love this! Such a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - love your stamped frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so much fun to watch you create with 3 different challenges! Beautiful card with a pattern I wish I had a dress made from! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful ! Nice way to get the colors on the frame ,with the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete