Sunday, February 10, 2013

PTI's Gift Packaging Challenge (Take 5) & MIM #103: Diecut Double-up

I made this mini milk carton for PTI's 6th Anniversary Gift Packaging Challenge.  I used this awesome inspiration photo (template included!)
From: Damask Love
I lined all the sides with aqua dot paper (Recollections) and I lined the insides with PTI's berry sorbet cardstock, so as the treats get eaten, you'll see the cute pink.  After I die cut the frame with PTI's Pretty Peonies dies, I put some clear cardstock to cover up the window.  Then I just glued/scor-taped up all the sides.  It was actually pretty easy.  The I made the tag using PTI's Make It Monday diecut double up challenge.  The image from PTI's Tremendous Treats Valentine is stamped in the negative space.
PTI Supplies: Vintage Cream Cardstock, Berry Sorbet Cardstock, Hawaiian Shores ink, Pretty Peonies die, Tremendous Treats: Valentine stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment