Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Moxie Fab Itty Bitty Card Challenge

One more quick card for another Moxie Fab World Challenge.  This one was challenge #23 to make an itty bitty card.  I needed a card to put in a baby gift I'm mailing to my friend Alexis who had her baby Thursday (yep, Mom I forgot to tell you she had her baby...both are doing great), and an itty bitty card fit the bill perfectly.  Obviously I went on the simple side for this one.  It's a 3" square with just a little bit of paper piecing and stitching.

Supplies
Stamp: Baby Button Bits (PTI)
Ink: Basic Gray, More Mustard (SU)
Paper: Breeze Paper Pad (MME), Soft Stone (PTI)
Other: buttercream twine (the Twinery), pinking shears

3 comments:

  1. Love the stitching details in the top left corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect! Love the neutral colors and the stitching is a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lindsey! Thanks for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete