Monday, February 20, 2012

TCP Tuesday 196

Simple isn't exactly a word I would use to describe much of what I do in life, but it fits for the card I made today.  It's simple...and I like that.  The inspiration photo below was the challenge at The Cat's Pajamas a couple weeks ago. 

I liked the bright colors, so I focused on that part, and instead of a lollipop, I went with round balloons.  I used the cloud in TCP's Happy Camper set to build the background.  The colors on my card are actually really bright in person, but unfortunately look a bit washed out in the picture.  Ugh.  Lighting seems to always be an issue.  My favorite part of the whole card is how the little bear's hand is holding the balloons.  Thank you Erin for the great idea of double sided stamped images. 
Supplies
Stamps: Happy Camper (TCP), Typewriter Keys (CTMH)
Ink: Cool Caribbean (SU), Green Galore (SU), Only Orange (SU), Real Red (SU), Yoyo Yellow (SU), Amethyst (CTMH)
Paper: White
Other: 3/4" circle punch, Mandarin Twine (Twinery), Caribbean Twine (Twinery)

1 comment:

  1. I think this is my new favorite. It is so adorable. That bear and the balloons. Alice would love this card.

    ReplyDelete